Nicholas Anders, DDS, MS
Dr. Nick Anders is originally from Pewaukee, WI. He attended undergraduate school in Madison and dental school in Milwaukee before completing his Certificate of Endodontics in Minnesota. Dr. Anders understands the importance of continuing education; he is one of only four Board Certified Endodontists in the Madison area.
Dr. Anders is focused on providing the highest quality care to his patients in a caring and understanding environment. He says, “I love using my knowledge and skills to take a patient out of pain and help them save their teeth.” One of the appeals of the field of Endodontics is the nature of a specialty which allows him to dedicate time to each individual patient and to see their care through from start to finish. Dr. Anders is an avid Packer and Badger fan and enjoys kayaking, fishing, and hunting. He and his wife, Beth, love to travel. They have two dogs, Waffles and Chester.
• B.S., University of Wisconsin-Madison, Molecular Biology
• D.D.S., Marquette University School of Dentistry, graduating summa cum laude
• M.S. and Certificate in Endodontics, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
Memberships and Associations
• Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics
• American Association of Endodontists
• Wisconsin Dental Association
• Wisconsin Endodontic Association
• Greater Dane Dental Society