Amjad Nazzal, DDS, MDS
Dr. Amjad Nazzal finds satisfaction in helping patients from Fitchburg, Monona, Maple Bluff, & Madison with complex dental issues and those challenges are what inspires him. "The planning and the journey that the patient and I go through is very rewarding when the patients' expectations are exceeded," he says.
Dr. Nazzal has enjoyed the past few years of practicing periodontics at the Memphis Veterans Affairs Medical Center and working with the veterans there. He is excited about his recent move to the Madison area with his wife and daughter, Taleen. He enjoys kayaking, cycling, soccer, running, and staying active.
Please use this referral form for your convenience
Periodontal & Implant Referral Form
49 N. Walbridge Ave.
Madison, WI 53714
2971 Chapel Valley Rd.
Fitchburg, WI 53711
- B.S., University of California, Los Angeles
- D.D.S., University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- Specialty Certificate in Periodontics, University of Tennessee Health Science Center and the Memphis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Master of Dental Science, University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- IV sedation certification
- Diplomate of the American Academy of Periodontology
Memberships and Associations
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Southern Academy of Periodontology
- Wisconsin Dental Association