Jessica Melby, DDS
Dr. Jessica Melby joined DHA in the summer of 2014. There are many aspects of dentistry she enjoys, but she particularly loves the opportunity to work with her hands - the artistic side of dentistry. Dr. Melby first discovered DHA over a decade ago through a shadowing opportunity with Dr. Greg Samuels (retired). Years later, while working as a part of the outstanding team at DHA, there is no doubt in Dr. Melby's mind that she has made the right career choice.
Off the job, Dr. Melby enjoys spending time with her husband (Drew) and daughter (Solveig), traveling, and visiting with family in Northern Wisconsin or on the shores of Lake Michigan.
Specialty: General Dentistry
7017 Old Sauk Rd.
Madison, WI 53717
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from University of Maryland Dental School, Baltimore, MD
- General Practice Residency Baltimore VA Medical Center
- B.S. in Chemistry and Biology, Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL
Memberships and Associations
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Dane County Association
- Academy of General Dentistry