Kent Killian, DDS
Dr. Killian is a partner and general dentist at Dental Health Associate's Madison East Clinic serving patients from Monona, Maple Bluff, & Madison. He appreciates the value that a group practice adds to his patients' care. The input from other dentists relative to treatment planning and techniques ensures that his patients receive the best possible dental care.
Dr. Killian and his wife have two daughters. He and his family enjoy traveling together to visit historic landmarks. Dr. Killian also enjoys fishing, hunting, and participating in triathlons.
Specialty: General Dentistry
49 N. Walbridge Ave.
Madison, WI 53714
- University of Iowa
- D.D.S., University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency, University of Iowa College of Dentistry
Memberships and Associations
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Past president, Dane County Dental Society