Scott Johnson, DDS
Dr. Scott R. Johnson joined Dental Health Associates as a partner in 2000. Arriving in Madison in 1984 as an associate dentist, he built a solo practice in Doctor's Park. He and his wife, Wendy, are originally from Kenosha and have two sons and a daughter.
He enjoys spending time at a family cottage in Northern Wisconsin as well as exploring Florida's Gulf Coast. His hobbies include bicycling, fishing, hunting, and travel. He is a season ticket holder for the UW Football and Basketball teams. He also enjoys Norwegian genealogical research.
With his experience and training, he enjoys all phases of restorative dentistry including crowns, composite fillings, full and partial dentures, as well as restoring implants. Professional activities include local and state dental associations, Dean's Advisory Council with Marquette School of Dentistry, Member Wisconsin Dental Study Club, and Fellowship in both Academy of General Dentistry and International College of Dentists.
Specialty: General Dentistry
2971 Chapel Valley Rd.
Fitchburg, WI 53711
- B.S., University of Iowa
- D.D.S., Marquette University School of Dentistry
Memberships and Associations
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Wisconsin Dental Study Club
- Dane County Dental Society
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Past President, Dane County Dental Society and Wisconsin Dental Study Club