Ted Lovcik, DDS
Dr. Ted Lovcik, a South Dakota native, attended Augustana College for his undergraduate study. He received his dental degree from Northwestern University, after which he completed a one-year residency at Meriter Hospital in Madison. He joined Dental Health Associates in 1995 and is a partner and general dentist at our South Clinic, where he enjoys practicing all aspects of general dentistry, with an emphasis on restorative dentistry such as crowns, bridges and implants.
When not brightening smiles all over Madison, Dr. Lovcik enjoys golf, travel and spending time with his family, friends and pets.
Specialty: General Dentistry
2971 Chapel Valley Rd.
Fitchburg, WI 53711
- B.S., (Chemistry & Philosophy), Augustana College
- D.D.S., Northwestern University Dental School
- Attended University of Wisconsin Law School
Memberships and Associations
- General Practice Residency, Meriter Hospital
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- American Dental Association