Dr. Amjad Nazzal finds satisfaction in helping patients with complex dental issues and those challenges are what inspire him. “The planning and the
journey that the patient and I go through is very rewarding when the patient’s expectations are exceeded,” he says.
Dr. Nazzal enjoys working with the dentists at Dental Health Associates and the dentists in the surrounding Madison areas. He strives to maintain up-to-date treatment to deliver the best care for his patients.
In his free time Dr. Nazzal enjoys cycling, soccer, running, and staying active. He and his wife have two daughters and they love visiting the Wisconsin state parks.
Please use this referral form for your convenience
Periodontal & Implant Referral Form
49 N. Walbridge Ave.
Madison, WI 53714
2971 Chapel Valley Rd.
Fitchburg, WI 53711
- B.S., University of California, Los Angeles
- D.D.S., University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- Specialty Certificate in Periodontics, University of Tennessee Health Science Center and the Memphis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Master of Dental Science, University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- IV sedation certification
- Diplomate of the American Academy of Periodontology
Memberships and Associations
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Southern Academy of Periodontology
- Wisconsin Dental Association
The Periodontal unit has done a wonderful job of taking of my dental needs. Dr. Nazzal has always been prompt to see me at my appointment, cheerful, professional and attentive to my special needs. He explains and shows what he is doing in clear understandable terms. We have been so impressed with the efficiency and care of all the staff at this clinic, we plan to move our regular dental care to them. -Sharon K.
Thank you to the staff and Dr. Nazzal for their consideration in my follow up visit for an upcoming implant in a timely fashion. We have plans to leave the state and they are making sure I am able to be seen and still stick to our timetable. They are being so helpful and understanding! - Amy O.
Dr. Nazzal and his staff were excellent in all aspects of the periodontal procedure that they performed for me. They were very attentive to my comfort during the procedure, did an excellent job in the procedure, and then called or emailed on the days after the procedure to check how I was doing and if I needed any additional medication or followup. They're the best. - Bill F.View All Periodontists
Schedule an appointment today!Appointment