Dr. Amjad Nazzal finds satisfaction in helping patients with complex dental issues and those challenges are what inspire him. “The planning and the
journey that the patient and I go through is very rewarding when the patient’s expectations are exceeded,” he says.
Dr. Nazzal enjoys working with the dentists at Dental Health Associates and the dentists in the surrounding Madison areas. He strives to maintain up-to-date treatment to deliver the best care for his patients.
In his free time Dr. Nazzal enjoys cycling, soccer, running, and staying active. He and his wife have two daughters and they love visiting the Wisconsin state parks.
Please use this referral form for your convenience
Periodontal & Implant Referral Form
49 N. Walbridge Ave.
Madison, WI 53714
2971 Chapel Valley Rd.
Fitchburg, WI 53711
- B.S., University of California, Los Angeles
- D.D.S., University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- Specialty Certificate in Periodontics, University of Tennessee Health Science Center and the Memphis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Master of Dental Science, University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- IV sedation certification
- Diplomate of the American Academy of Periodontology
Memberships and Associations
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Southern Academy of Periodontology
- Wisconsin Dental Association
Schedule an appointment today!Appointment