Andy Song, DMD
Dr. Andy Song is a general dentist at our University Clinic. Originally born in Incheon, South Korea and raised in Houston, Texas, he finished his undergraduate degree at the University of Texas at Austin, majoring in Biology. Dr. Song worked for a couple years outside of dentistry before he found his true calling for the profession and relocated to Chicago to complete his degree at Midwestern University. Dr. Song started to get involved with community outreach programs while in dental school and continues to volunteer his time to provide dental care to disadvantaged individuals at the Mission of Mercy.
He believes in conservative and honest dentistry. He values spending time with his patients, listening to their concerns, and going over treatment options with them in order to create a treatment plan that they are comfortable with, while focusing on a problem-solving and preventative approach. Alleviating patient toothaches and helping them maintain their oral health is his favorite part of practicing dentistry.
In his free time, Dr. Song enjoys cooking, camping, and riding his bicycle. He is a fan of NCAA football, especially the Texas Longhorns, and English Premier League soccer.
Specialty: General Dentistry
2713 Marshall Ct.
Madison, WI 53705
- B.S. University of Texas at Austin
- D.M.D. Midwestern University College of Dentistry
- Minimally Invasive Exodontia Techniques, ADA
- Dental Trauma in the Pediatric Population, ADA
- Current Material Evolutions and their clinical impact, Henry Schein
- The Generational Shift : 5 Things Dentists Need to Know, Greater Dane Dental Society
Memberships and Associations
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Greater Dane Dental Society