Ross Toigo, DDS
Dr. Ross Toigo is a general dentist at our Old Sauk Clinic and a native of Minocqua, Wisconsin. After completing his degree in dentistry he became actively involved with the Mission of Mercy to provide treatment for disadvantaged individuals in Wisconsin. Dr. Toigo believes that dental treatment options should be patient focused and he strives to provide a relaxed environment for all. He offers a wide range of dental solutions from preventive check-ups to restorations. Creating an atmosphere of trust and improving his patients' smile is his favorite part of dentistry.
When not at work, Dr. Toigo enjoys the outdoors with his family. He loves to hike, explore new parks, and spend time on the lake. You may even spot him shopping at farmers markets throughout the Dane County area.
Specialty: General Dentistry
7017 Old Sauk Rd.
Madison, WI 53717
- B.S., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- D.D.S., Marquette University School of Dentistry
- Pediatric Dental Pearls for the General Dentist - Josh Wren
- Restorative- Implants in the General Practice - Great Lakes Imp Inst
- Implant Prosthetics in the General Practice - Great Lakes Imp Inst
- Restorative Complications with Dental Implants - Nobel Biocare
- Graftless, Cement-free Implant Restorations - Nobel Biocare
- Interpreting Cone Beam CT Images: An Interactive Workshop - University of Minnesota
- Restorative Endodontics, A Modern Standard of Care - Real World Endo
Memberships and Associations
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Tripartite Dental Membership
Areas of Expertise
Dr. Toigo is committed to providing comprehensive patient focused treatment plans for the whole family.
His family dental services include:
- Comprehensive Exams
- Oral Cancer Monitoring
- Treatment Planning
- Children's Dentistry