Stephen Schasker, DDS, MS
Dr. Stephen Schasker is a partner and orthodontic specialist at our American Center and East Clinics where he serves clients from Monona, Madison, Maple Bluff, & Fitchburg. His interest in becoming a dentist formed at a young age when he spotted "Hermie", the elf-dentist, in the holiday cartoon Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. "What I love about dentistry is that you get to spend time with people and work with your hands all day," he says.
Dr. Schasker enjoys camping near the lakes of Northern Wisconsin with his wife and three children. A lover of vintage mechanical objects, he has been collecting and repairing antique pocket watches since 1983. He also enjoys tinkering with 30-year old motorcycles and an old Fiat convertible he owns. Dr. Schasker stays active by swimming, bicycling, and playing tennis and basketball.
49 N. Walbridge Ave.
Madison, WI 53714
2971 Chapel Valley Rd.
Fitchburg, WI 53711
5002 AmCenter Drive
Madison, WI 53718
- B.S., University of Minnesota
- D.D.S., Northwestern University Dental School
- M.S. & Specialty Degree in Orthodontics, University of Minnesota
- General Practice Residency, Westside VA Medical Center
Memberships and Associations
- Midwest Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Dane County Dental Society
- American Association of Orthodontists
Dr Schasker and his team are wonderful. Couldn't ask for a better orthodontists. - C. M.
Great team and helpful throughout the process. My daughter was very happy with her results. I would recommend to everyone!! - Lisa M.