February is National Children’s Dental Health Month – celebrate your smile with a visit and some activities from Dental Health Associates of Madison.
Dental Health Associates of Madison marked National Children’s Dental Health Month with the kids and families from the Madison Children’s Museum last Saturday, February 27th. Volunteers from Dental Health Associates worked with the kids and parents on proper brushing and flossing techniques. A big thank you to our volunteers: Dr. Megan Abell, Taylor Richter, Dr. Kelly McClain, Carla Fears, Nicole Poole, and Jaime Boeck. Here’s what activities and fun we had at our booth:
- Touch, feel and compare a fossilized Megalodon Shark tooth and replica T-Rex tooth to your own teeth!
- Explore and learn about the tools dentists and hygienists use to clean and care for your teeth!
- Practice your brushing and flossing skills with puppets!
- Test your teeth knowledge with a fun quiz!
- Tons of take home treasures including: toothbrush and toothpaste kits, 2-minute brushing timers, activity books, temporary tattoos and of course some fun and gnarly teeth!
Providing dental care to children for over 50 years
We have been providing children’s dentistry to the Madison community since 1969. Over the past 50 years we continue to provide the highest quality dental treatments for children and families. Our practice started with one location, now we have seven family dentistry clinic locations conveniently located throughout Madison, Sun Prairie, Fitchburg, and Middleton. All of our clinics have the most innovative technology in the Madison area and we are here to provide you and your family with compassionate treatment in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Our family dentists look forward to seeing you and your child at their next dental appointment!