Catherine Brumm, DDS
Dr. Catherine Brumm recently finished her General Practice Residency and liked Dental Health Associates so much, she "went from being a happy patient to an excited associate!" She believes in bringing a positive attitude and a strong desire to connect with her patients. She is especially passionate about working with children and adults with special needs.
Her parents and siblings all live in Madison and Dr. Brumm especially enjoys the farmers' market. She also likes to explore new foods, enjoys yoga and camping, watching baseball and hockey, and relaxing in Green Lake, Wisconsin. She actively volunteers in the community, including with Give Kids A Smile, Second Harvest, and Henry Vilas Zoo.
Specialty: General Dentistry
2713 Marshall Ct.
Madison, WI 53705
- General Practice Residency, Max Pohle Clinic at Meriter Hospital, Madison
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Minnesota, School of Dentistry
- B.A., Bellarmine University, Louisville, KY, with honors
Memberships and Associations
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Delta Sigma Delta International Dental Fraternity
- Special Care Dentistry Association