Audra Long, DDS, MS
The ability to smile with confidence is such an important part of social interaction and self-esteem which is why Dr. Audi Long finds her work especially rewarding. She says, "I like to think that orthodontic treatment doesn't just improve a patient's bite and appearance, but can also make him or her feel more self-assured." She believes, "People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."
Dr. Long is originally from Appleton, WI. She and her husband, Micah, met while attending UW Madison and always planned to settle in Madison after completing their training (he is a physician beginning fellowship with UW). Together, they have a daughter, Addison. They cheer on the Packers and Badgers, and love music.
7001 Old Sauk Rd.
Madison, WI 53717
- M.S., Certificate in Orthodontics, Marquette University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- B.S., University of Wisconsin, Madison
Memberships and Associations
- Jefferson County Dental Society
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon, Chi Chapter
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Wisconsin Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association